Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Our new furniture



After over 8 long weeks of waiting, our dining room furniture and hutch finally arrived! 

Just before we moved from Erie, we went to the Amish Buggy one last time, and Donald's parents surprised us with fancy new furniture!!  We are so lucky!

We waited and waited, and finally were called that our furniture was being delivered. Of course it was the day before Donald's parents were scheduled to come for a visit. So I had the house nice and clean, and then the furniture arrived and it was like a packing bomb went off in our living room and kitchen! Well worth it though!!




The table!  So pretty!!




The beautiful hutch!  Now I can actually display my china! yay!





Charlotte in her new high chair! so fancy!





Enjoying dinner on our new table!





so nice!!



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! Wow, its so adult looking! I love it. You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete