Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Best Buds from the Beginning

Taterman is such a good pooch.  He turned 2 yesterday.  We got a lab because they are notorious good family dogs, especially good with kids.  Well he has not failed us in that department.  It is pretty amazing how good he is with Charlotte.  Tater has always loved being around Donald and me, whenever we would be on opposite sides of the house, or even opposite sides of the room, he would struggle and go back and forth so he could be with both of us.  Since Charlotte was born, it's even more difficult for him, because he has to split his time three ways. 

He's quite the beast, he weighs about 80 lbs I would guess, although he thinks he is a lap dog.  If ever we are sitting on the floor (which is a lot) we can always count on Tater to come and try to sit in our laps, and if we don't let him on our laps, he at least needs to lean against us, which is almost as bad.  He just loves us so much, and we love him too!



right there from the beginning


 


he doesn't make the best horse.... he was a trooper for the picture though :)


 


Being such a good boy!  Haha, this is the one and only time Charlotte used a binky.




pushing the limits, Tater wasn't allowed on CvB's blanket...




snuggling together, she is tugging on his jowls :)




Both looking very innocent :)




Snuggling time! They love each other so much!




Measuring up!




hanging out after church




I think this was Tater's way of telling us he needed more attention!! Silly pooch!!




She loves his feet, cool toys!




and his nose :)




hanging out on the floor, Tater and his old man face.




he's a big boy!




Nice spot to take a seat!




measuring up again!




I think she went for his ear after this picture was taken :)




best  buddies!




a good place to take a rest :)

What a good dog we have!  Couldn't ask for a better pet for our family!  Happy 2nd Birthday Tater!!





2 comments:

  1. So cute :) she's so big now!!

    I found your blog on facebook.... So I guess now you know my blog too :). Thanks for sharing I love to have blogs to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got a huge wave of sadness looking at those photos of tater and your old house! come back come back come back!!!!

    Hey, will you send me a photo of your new dining room set? I need to see how it all turned out!

    ReplyDelete