Charlotte had her dedication on Sunday August 15th. We have found such a great church here in Owasso. We immediately felt right at home at Owasso First Assembly of God. Everyone in the congregation as well as the pastors have been great. Donald and I got baptized recently at the church and then Charlotte had her dedication. It was such a special day and Pastor Bruce gave such a great message followed by a great service!! We are so blessed to have such a wonderful church!!
Pretty baby with her new Bible
Precious girl!!
Happy family!
Charlotte with her wonderful Grandparents :)
Charlotte and Mommy :)
Charlotte and her amazing Daddy!!!!!
OH MY BEAUTIFUL! You guys look so great--i love your dress and I LOVE CvB's dress. She is looking so grown up! I'm glad you found a church that you love! That's great!
ReplyDeleteIt's so much fun to look at your blog! thanks for adding to it!! Charlotte's dedication was so special and being there with you was wonderful! We have so much to be thankful for!!
ReplyDelete