At the end of the second day of her wearing her hair like that, I decided I'm not going to put them in for awhile, she just looks too much like a big girl!! (Apparently I'm having a difficult time coping that she is almost 14 months old... )
ahh, she's so stinking cute!
k they didn't turn out perfectly, but she was quite the little bobble head!!
Charlotte with her daddy!
they turned out better the second time!
holding on!!
Man she's growing up quick. Poor baby has been really fussy lately and I thought it was just because she is going through a separation anxiety phase, which she is, but I felt in her mouth yesterday and she's cutting at least two teeth right now. I hate not knowing when my sweet girl is in pain!
her hair looks so pretty! It's gotten so blonde, like angel hair..... thanks for posting these! I was dying to see the pig tails!! soooo cute!
ReplyDeleteAHHHHH!!!! Take those out at once!!! She's much too young to be sporting those...right?! RIGHT?!?!?! AHHHH!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo adorable. I really hope someday I have a girl. Pigtails are my favorite.