I'm definitely not a Do it Yourself type person, but I got a little bee in my bonnet a few weeks ago. We had this HORRIBLE wall paper in our bedroom and it has just been a source of 'Blah' whenever I went in there, so I decided to get rid of it!!! I spent about 2 days tearing down wallpaper during Charlotte's nap time and after she went to bed (everything takes way more time with a one year old). Then spackled, primed and painted! It was fun having a project to do. Maybe I'll get inspired again soon to tackle something else!
The before (yuck!!)
during the de-wallpapering :)
Both Donald and I agreed that we preferred this over the wallpaper :)
priming..
There's the new wall (minus the tape)
Now my bedroom is a nicer place to be, it's amazing what a difference a wall can make!
amazing! I know that's a lot of work...good for you! i love that you picked such a spunky green color, too.
ReplyDelete