Lately Charlotte has been going up to all of her stuffed animals and cuddling with them. It's pretty much the cutest thing in the world!! It's so sweet, she picks one up gives it a big hug and then starts rocking back and forth, then she folds in half and starts snuggling with it on the floor, then she ends up rolling/falling over!! It's funny how she learns these things... because Donald and I don't really cuddle with stuffed animals, we cuddle with her and with each other, but I guess she just picks up on stuff. So sweet to see :)
Hugging her Teddy Bear from Auntie Becky
Cuddling some more!
Such a sweet baby girl!!
Snuggling with her bear from Uncle Nan and Auntie Beth
:)
So excited!!
Such a sweet baby!!
Charlotte is precious! I wish I was there to give her a big squeeze myself! So cute!
ReplyDelete