So, I've been a blogging ghost lately... I blame the pregnancy :) I napped everyday for a solid 4-5 weeks, which was my blogging time.. so here goes.
We took a lovely trip to the Bahamas at the end of May. We had an amazing time, very relaxing, fun and just wonderful! Charlotte got to play with her Mimi all day, and we got to play in the pools, slides and 'lazy' river all day, it was definitely a win win!

group shot
We took a lovely trip to the Bahamas at the end of May. We had an amazing time, very relaxing, fun and just wonderful! Charlotte got to play with her Mimi all day, and we got to play in the pools, slides and 'lazy' river all day, it was definitely a win win!
group shot
Charlotte playing in the sand, it took her awhile to warm up... although I wouldn't know from personal experience.. DvB and I were off playing in the pools :):)

the best part of the trip was having you guys there!
ReplyDeleteYour vacation looked great! I am totally jealous! I want to go! =)
ReplyDeleteOk Congrats girl on being prego!!! So excited for you guys! When are u due?? Hope your feeling good. Miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteBritani