Thursday, May 19, 2011

Pretty Charlotte continued



Charlotte loves Taterman :) She cuddles with him as much as she can! Donald and I have both decided that Tater loves Charlotte but he doesn't always like her very much..





Although he likes cuddling too :)





Sweet!


Singing in the Rain!!!



Charlotte's first experience playing in the rain puddles, she had so much fun!





walking through the big puddle!




She got brave and went in the 'deep' end




you can't quite tell, but she was having lots of fun!!





I think the water actually went over her boots a few times, and she was surprisingly ok with it.. she usually doesn't like to get wet, or dirty or sticky... you get it..





Jumping!!





Running!





Sooo excited after running in the puddles!






Helping daddy weed the drive way :) she walked around saying "WEEDS!"





pretty girl getting ready to go to the Easter egg hunt at church





She only got one egg :( maybe next year!





vB annual Easter egg coloring! DvB and I both decided it was much for fun.. well maybe fun isn't the right word, but definitely WAY easier coloring eggs without the one year old ;)





She enjoyed it for a few minutes.. although didn't quite get it the the eggs are very delicate and aren't to be thrown, bounced, well cracked really :)






Cheese... Donald diligently at work :)




smile!





Ta Da!! The end product! DvB and I definitely wouldn't make it as professional artists :)




Tired baby!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: