Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas

We had Christmas in Oklahoma this year.  Since Donald got time off for Thanksgiving, he had to work around Christmas.  It was nice to be here, although we did miss our family. 

Christmas Eve Donald had to work in the morning but was able to get off early which was very nice.  I cooked my very first turkey which turned out delish! 

On Christmas day we got up and opened up presents, Charlotte was soo cute!  We got her a new kitchen and food to go with it, and her Great Grandma sent her money and we purchased a cozy coupe car so those were her main gifts and she LOVED them!!  It was exciting to watch her 'open' presents, she seemed to be excited about everything, which was fun!

After CvB's nap, we went to a friends' parents house for dinner and had such a wonderful time.  They really made us feel like home!  Great family and great food!


All ready!




Christmas morning





Playing with her new kitchen



New car, soo excited!!


beep beep!



she's so cute!




Mr. Potato Head!




Opening her stocking in her new vest :)




and here's me :)  Not sure what I was thinking making two desserts I have never made before to someone's house I had never been to.  They actually turned out to be delicious, but I was a little stressed out :)


Charlotte all ready to go!!  Merry Christmas!!



Charlotte in her pretty dress



little ham :)




smooch!



Family pic


What a great Christmas we had this year!!!!


4 comments:

  1. She still yells "car!" when we come down the stairs and she sees her new toys...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! I love all of the Christmas things there are to do around there! They look like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO CUTE! I loved the picture of her posing in front of the tree. What a cutie! Glad you guys had a great Christmas. Ricky is looking into an elective in Tulsa so maybe he will be seeing you soon. Miss you guys and your cute little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those pictures...what fun to have a girly car and kitchen! She looked to thrilled!

    ReplyDelete