Thursday, August 12, 2010

Pretty baby!






Just wanted to post some recent pictures of CvB.  She's getting so big.  She just turned 11 months a couple days ago!!  I can't believe she is almost 1!!!  Yikes!! 



Charlotte and Me





Happy baby on her car :)




Nice bed head!




So excited to be standing!!!




I like her face in this picture.




She looks like such a big girl here!!




More smiles!!




Getting into mischief :)




This is her phase right now, spitting :)




Playing peek-a-boo with Daddy



Arms up!

She's sooo cute!!  Can't believe we are almost going to celebrate her first birthday!



3 comments:

  1. I love your blog! Charlotte is so cute! I can't believe she is almost one! I hope you guys are doing well, and you adjusted to having a hubby in residency!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, that new video is the sweetest thing ever!! I LOVE THIS LITTLE GIRL!!
    Love you, von Borstel Family!

    ReplyDelete