So, I haven't blogged in awhile, so here's my catch up post. Things have been going well for us lately. Charlotte seems to be getting cuter and cuter (says her mommy) but also more sassy by the day... although I think that is to be suspected of an almost 2 year old girl :) Here's a few photos of our happenings lately.

She's so cute, I have taken a few photo ops on our stairs lately, and now I think she sort of expects it, because now as we are going down the stairs, she stops and says "cheese" oh and she says "cheese" now for pictures :) I don't think we necessarily taught her that.. just one of those things she picked up... sort of like how all of a sudden she started signing the word "more"... not sure where she gets some of this stuff, no matter, it's very cute :)
She's so cute, I have taken a few photo ops on our stairs lately, and now I think she sort of expects it, because now as we are going down the stairs, she stops and says "cheese" oh and she says "cheese" now for pictures :) I don't think we necessarily taught her that.. just one of those things she picked up... sort of like how all of a sudden she started signing the word "more"... not sure where she gets some of this stuff, no matter, it's very cute :)
running!! she has started to say "running" as she is running, it's so sweet, it's as if no one knew what she was doing so she has to inform us! love her so much!
being very brave. She is so funny, she is so apprehensive with things at first and then yells "help help!!" She's got it down now and can climb the 'huge' castle her self... like I said... brave!
For a one year old, she is very tolerant! I'm always taking her picture... I have a terrible memory, so if I don't document, I won't remember :)
We found a lady bug in the pool. Charlotte LOVES lady bugs! Now EVERY time we got out there she says "b-bug" which is how she pronounces lady bug... unfortunately there hasn't been many since

oh, they are going to LOVE playing together!!!
ReplyDelete