So after all my mom's hard work of making the M&M costume and mailing it to us and then it not working out, I had to scramble to get CvB a costume because my mom's group was having our annual fall festival in two days and all the kids were supposed to dress up. So my friend Melissa came to the rescue, we decided she was going to be a bumble bee, she made Charlotte and yellow and black tutu, and then we made our way to Target to find the bumble bee accessories. I also made her some wings. It turned out soo cute!!! She is just the cutest little bee in the whole wide world (says her mommy).
My little bumble bee :)
nice stinger!
so cute!
playing in the grass
I think she liked the tutu!
sweet baby!
Nice belly!
oh boy!!
pretty girl!
At the fall festival
Her make shift wings :)
We had so much fun at the fall festival. I also had a lot of fun putting together her costume. Maybe I should make it a tradition to only have home made/ make shift costumes for Halloween. At least until she cares what she looks like :)
love the outfit, from a lady bug to a bumble bee... you are so creative!
ReplyDeleteADORABLE! Looks perfect on her. I LOVE it!
ReplyDelete