Look how long she is. She's such a big girl!
Sweet baby!
OK, so I'm going to give blogging another try. We will see how it goes. My goal is to make it a habit/hobby.
We had our first at home swimming adventure today. (This is actually Taterman's pool) Both Charlotte and I braved the heat/humidity/bugs... and countless other things. I've given up trying to use the backyard, because I get eaten alive by mosquitoes. I was out there less than five minutes rinsing out the pool and was bit at least 3 times.... darn! Charlotte seemed to enjoy the pool. Since we don't have any shade in our front yard we snuck under our neighbors large bush on his nicely mowed yard (while Donald was busy mowing our yard as well).
I tried gardening this morning and that was a bit of a joke, it's overwhelming to me, and also we don't really have any tools and it needs a good weed whacking job. I refused to go without gloves either.. that was a deal breaker so I grabbed some left over latex glove and started (they didn't last long.. I had holes in every finger by the end). I got as far as weeding the driveway before I had to get Charlotte from her "nap". Poor Donald.....I didn't even clean up my mess. I remind myself of my dad when I'm doing 'projects' like that, I start what seems like a million things and leave quite the trail behind me. He swept up the weeds and garbage bagged them, and he also put together the weed killer contraption (one of those thing you pump and then spray) that I had gotten out and tried to put together.
Back to Charlotte, she was so cute in the pool! Splish splashing around. Her favorite thing to do was throw the toys outside of the pool and then bring them back in. She's so cute!
sooo cute!! that big floppy hat is getting in her way though.... she's such a big girl!! can't wait to play with her in the pool. Thanks so much for the pictures and video Ashley! it's wonderful.
ReplyDelete