Grandma making Charlotte some clothes in our cozy room.
Tater was quite the trooper with not much room to roam!
The “Baby Bjorn” has been awesome! Charlotte loves it, I think it reminds her of the womb?
Grandma did control herself, sometimes…
While I was studying Ash and Charlotte were having some fun of their own!
We went walking in a really nice neighborhood down by the lake, they had “no parking” signs everywhere so we parked in a church parking lot and unloaded right as people were going in for a wedding… We may have looked out of place?
This picture sums up our living experience there!
She’s a good napping buddy!
Ashley found a park that was filled with squirrels! There was a walk that looped around, it was a good walk and Tater loved the squirrels.
Kensignton Metroparkway, using our new cover for the Baby Bjorn to keep Charlotte warm and safe from the elements… Will come in handy in Erie!
Last couple days in the hotel room! I think we were all excited to get home and enjoy the open space!
Apparently Charlotte doesn’t find radiology as entertaining as I do…
No comments:
Post a Comment