Friday, September 9, 2011

Dance class

Today is Charlotte's last day as a one year old, so I though I'd get one last post in before she turns two.  (I'm having a little pity party for myself , if anyone cares :)

She started dance class last week with three of her little friends.  I can't even explain how cute they all are!!  Charlotte is a dancer at heart!!  Whenever there is music, she is dancing, so we thought this class would be perfect for her.  So last week we went, and it was great!!   She did so well! and really seemed to love it!!


practicing her twirling




Charlotte and her friend Addy




I thought the sneaks fit with her personality :)




Dancing with hula hoops




Ms. Keely is great with the girls!








She got a sucker, isn't she lucky!




"please mommy"




enjoying her sucker




All the girls with their suckers!




Cheese :)




They are soo cute!!




mmm!!

Sweet babies!!




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I understand the pity party! why does she have to grow up??

    I love the "please Mommy face"... how can you ever say no to that?

    Have a happy birthday, sweet Charlotte, Mimi and Pappa love you sooo much!!

    ReplyDelete