Friday, April 22, 2011

Charlotte loves her boots

In my opinion, Charlotte has a preference for which shoes she wears a little too early :)  I thought I had awhile before we started that battle... apparently not!!  Actually it's a battle I choose not to pick, I really don't care if she wants to wear boots, sandals, or any other shoes for that matter that don't match her outfit!  I always think it is really cute when I see a little girl, or boy in an outfit that totally doesn't match... you can always tell that at the last minute before leaving the door the child insisted on wearing said shoes (I think we've all seen the little boy in shorts with his frog boots on.. )  Well for Charlotte it's her ladybug boots, she was dressed in a very cute purple onesie, corduroy skirt, and very cute white shoes that matched her outfit perfectly.... until we got into the car and her ladybug boots happened to be lying on the floor (don't ask...I'm not sure why they were there either...) the next thing I hear is "BOOTS! BOOTS!!!  ON!! ON!!! PWEASE"  How can you say no to that?? Or maybe the question is why would you say no to that?? 

Well, the point of my story is that Charlotte loves boots! No matter what she's doing or why, if she sees a pair of boots lying around, they must be on :)

 

The lady bug boots!




I think this was a planned boots outfit, she sports them quite well!




same boots... not planned :)
Posted by Picasa


definitely not planned... but I think she is rocking them anyway!



again, not planned... however I think I like the outfit better this way!




Sweet baby, in her sweet boots, in her oh so cool sand box!!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I just love her smile! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness she is such a cutie!!!! I LOVE her hair! So adorable, I wish I had some boots like her! ;)

    ReplyDelete