Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Stylin' Girl

Whenever I want Charlotte to start doing something for her own good, I have her 'practicing' the said task.  For example, when the weather started to get cold and I wanted to wear a hat, I left hats around the house and after a few days or weeks she started wanting to wear them, now she always wants to wear one, and I'm ok with that, she has great hats made by her Grandma and Great Grandma, but I'm getting off topic...

My next thing is sunglasses.  I recently went to the eye doctor because of some redness that I though was the result of a comb in my eye (Thank you Charlotte), but I was told it was called an inflamed pinguecula (ever heard of it, I hadn't) which is a result of sun damage.. he told me that I need to be more diligent about protecting my eyes with sunglasses.  So, I took his advice, but am also transferring this advice to my daughter, but let me tell you, getting her to wear sunglasses isn't an easy task!  But with a little practice, I'm sure she will become a pro at it.  In the meantime here are some cute pictures of her with her glasses :)


soo cool!





Giving Taterboy a snuggle :)




like mommy like baby :)





:)




smiling with her shades on




well, I tried..  I can only expect so much!!


2 comments:

  1. Love the shades. Seriously precious. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so cute in her glasses!!! =)

    ReplyDelete