Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Standing Baby

Charlotte is such a big girl now.  She has recently started to pull herself up to standing.  She isn't quite crawling yet, but is really close (although I think we've been saying this for about 3 months now :) She does a bit of an army crawl sometimes, gets up on on fours and rocks back and forth, and of course she is still rolling all over the room.




Here is she is standing, while "chit chatting" with Grammy




I'm afraid this is the type of behavior I get to look forward to in the next couple of months, I guess I should start baby proofing the house better! Ahh!




Haha, when she can't get up she bites the wood, and then inevitably starts crying because bonks her head or her mouth and then she wants "mamama" which is pretty much the only time she says "mama".  I'll take it however I can get it I guess :)





2 comments:

  1. hilarious child. oh how I miss her. Ryan does too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some day you'll look at those little teeth marks & wish you could go right back to the moment they got there, precious little girl! Love your blog, Ashley! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete